Enterprise for Youth’s job readiness and internship program is a wonderful way to kick off your career. You will participate in engaging workshops and receive individualized support that prepares you for success in a wide range of work settings.
All youth leave the program with:
- An internship placement (in fall or summer)
- A polished resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Strong interview skills
- Access to college counseling and ongoing career support
- Access to a network of caring adults — their first professional network
- Access to Enterprise’s Job Bank
Youth who complete our five-week training program receive a $125 stipend and access to year-round employment opportunities. All youth qualify for college credit for completing one of our paid internships. At Enterprise, we know that a first job can be life changing, and our programs open the door for San Francisco youth to explore exciting work opportunities in technology, healthcare, law, retail, design, and more.
- Youth must attend school in San Francisco or live in San Francisco
- We have no minimum GPA requirement
- We encourage students with any immigration status to apply
- Must be available for an internship from June 11th – July 26th, 2019 for 15 hours a week (the week of July 4th is a built-in vacation)