Enterprise for Youth’s job readiness and internship program is a wonderful way to kick off your career. You will participate in engaging workshops and receive individualized support that prepares you for success in a wide range of work settings.
All youth leave the program with:
- An internship placement (in fall or summer)
- A polished resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Strong interview skills
- Access to college counseling and ongoing career support
- Access to a network of caring adults — their first professional network
- Access to Enterprise’s Job Bank
Youth who complete our five-week training program receive a $125 stipend and access to year-round employment opportunities. All youth qualify for college credit for completing one of our paid internships. At Enterprise, we know that a first job can be life changing, and our programs open the door for San Francisco youth to explore exciting work opportunities in technology, healthcare, law, retail, design, and more.
- Youth must attend school in San Francisco or live in San Francisco
- We have no minimum GPA requirement
- We encourage students with any immigration status to apply
- Must be available for an internship during one of these two timeframes:
- October 8th – December 14th, 2018 after school and on weekends
- June 17th – August 2nd, 2019 for 12 hours a week seven weeks
Our next program begins the week of September 3rd. The job readiness portion runs through the first week of October. Then some youth will have an internship from October 8th – December 14th. While others will get early sign up benefits for June 17th – August 2nd.