Pathways is Enterprise for Youth’s comprehensive job readiness training program. Youth participate in engaging workshops and receive individualized support that prepares them for success in a wide range of work settings. All youth leave the program with:
- A guaranteed internship placement
- A polished resume and cover letter
- Strong interview skills
- Access to college counseling and ongoing career support
- Access to Enterprise’s Job Bank
Youth who complete our five week training program receive a $250 stipend and access to year-round employment opportunities. All youth qualify for college credit for completing one of our jobs or paid internships. At Enterprise, we know that a first job can be life changing, and our programs open the door for San Francisco youth to explore exciting work opportunities in technology, healthcare, law, retail, design, and more.
- Youth must attend school in San Francisco or live in San Francisco
- Youth must be enrolled in High School or in a GED Program
- We have no minimum GPA requirement
- We encourage students with any immigration status to apply
To sign up for the Pathways training, please fill out this sign up form and we’ll reach back out to you as soon as we can!
In the meantime, contact us here for more information.
Funded by the Children’s Fund and Department of Children, Youth, and their Families.
Recent Pathways Program Graduates had this to say:
“The staff member who taught our workshops gave us advice based on her own experiences…her enthusiasm, dedication and positive outlook has made me more confident in my endeavors.”
“I have learned that anything is possible. I was always afraid of jobs because of interviews and messing up. Now I feel like I can talk in an interview without being so nervous.”
“They provided me with a network of helpful individuals.”
“They encouraged me to try new things, meet new people and reach higher.”