Enterprise offers great team-building events where employees can feel connected to each other and the community. Consider the following:
- Host a mock interview event:Host 2 waves of 20-25 youth and provide feedback on their final interviews before they begin searching for jobs. A great way to connect with our youth, connect with the community, and connect with each other.
- Host a job tour & panel: Host a small group of youth for a couple of hours on a tour of your office and help them learn about different careers in your company
- Assist in workshops: Come to Enterprise and revise resumes and cover letters with youth.
Enterprise also offers opportunities for individuals to get involved ranging from minimal commitment to a more committed mentor relationship with the youth.
- Job bank phone calls: Help youth with practice phone interviews. These can be done remotely and only take 45 minutes!
- Summer Program Mentor: Mentor three youth during our summer program. Assist them in navigating and learning from their work experiences through weekly conversations via phone or in person.
- Young Professionals Group (YPG): Interested in supporting youth as you strengthen your own professional network? Then Enterprise’s YPG is for you!
Want to get involved with us in another capacity not listed?
We’re always looking for creative ways to incorporate our volunteers with our youth and programs.
Contact us here, We’d love to hear from you!