Thank you for donating to create brighter futures for youth.
Your contribution to Enterprise for Youth will support our mission to empower under-resourced San Francisco youth to reach their potential through transformative paid internship experiences supported by a community of employers, caring adults, and peers. Tax ID # 23-7139082
– Glady Thacher, Enterprise for Youth’s Founder
The promise of youth is our best and only incubator for our community’s future and well-being of our imperiled planet.
Why Give To Enterprise For Youth
Covers the full cost of one life-changing internship (wages, benefits, training, and administration).
Covers youth wages and benefits for a summer internship.
Pays stipends for four youth to complete our job-readiness program.
Provides training opportunities to youth.
Provides one young person with one hour of paid work.
“I realized I had skills that I didn’t even know were valuable.”
-Joanne Yen, San Francisco City Hall Intern, 2021
More Ways To Donate
- Make a gift to Enterprise and have your company match it!
- Contribute shares of stock to Enterprise.
- Make an IRA Rollover Contribution by December 31.
- Remember Enterprise in your will.
- Set Enterprise for Youth as your favorite charity on PayPal and easily donate when you checkout.
Contact Associate Director of Development and Communications Margan Mulvihill at email@example.com.
Additional Ways To Support
- Hire a Youth or Host an Intern
- Volunteer with youth or become a mentor
- Refer a young person, ages 14 to 21 residing in San Francisco, to our program
- Join our Alumni Action Committee
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org