We’re grateful for your support of the future at work
Your donation to Enterprise for Youth will support our mission to empower under-resourced San Francisco youth to reach their potential through transformative paid internship experiences supported by a community of employers, caring adults, and peers.
We are greatly appreciative of your contribution toward creating brighter futures for youth.
Tax ID # 23-7139082
– Glady Thacher, Enterprise for Youth’s Founder
The promise of youth is our best and only incubator for our community’s future and well-being of our imperiled planet.
Why Give To Enterprise For Youth
- Your support reaches young people with multiple barriers to success.
- Work experience is vital for youth who are at risk of becoming disconnected.
- We serve hundreds of under-resourced students each year in caring and supportive environments.
- Youth who have early work experience have more opportunities for success later in life.
- Investing in young people builds more just, inclusive, and resilient economies.
- Our youth are the future at work.
$5,000 | Covers the cost of one life-changing internship.
$2,500 | Supports youth participation in Climate Career Corps.
$1,300 | Covers youth wages and benefits for a summer internship.
$500 | Pays stipends for four youth to complete our job-readiness program.
$250 | Provides training opportunities to youth.
$17.90 | Provides one young person with one hour of paid work at SF nonprofit minimum wage.
– Joanne Yen, San Francisco City Hall Intern, Summer 2021
I realized I had skills that I didn’t even know were valuable.
More Ways To Donate
- Make a gift to Enterprise and have your company match it!
- Contribute shares of stock to Enterprise.
- Make an IRA Rollover Contribution by December 31.
- Remember Enterprise in your will.
- Support us when you shop on Amazon. Select Enterprise for Youth as your charitable organization and AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases. It’s easy to set up.
- Set Enterprise for Youth as your favorite charity on PayPal and easily donate when you checkout.
Contact Associate Director of Development and Communications Margan Mulvihill at email@example.com.
Additional Ways To Support
- Hire a Youth or Host an Intern
- Volunteer with youth or become a mentor
- Refer a young person, ages 14 to 21 residing in San Francisco, to our program
- Join our Alumni Action Committee
For more information, please contact Youth Workforce Development Manager Josh Ko at firstname.lastname@example.org