The Job Bank matches our talented and motivated youth with opportunities at businesses and with individual employers. All youth who access the Job Bank have completed our job readiness training program, and are prepared to work one-time or ongoing jobs alongside a supportive employer. These jobs provide our youth with positive and meaningful work experiences and connect them with the thriving community of San Francisco.
The Job Bank is a members-only job board. If you are interested in joining or would like to learn more, please email Josh Mausisa at email@example.com.
Youth Job Seekers
Here you will find open positions in both commercial and residential settings. Positions will vary from childcare and household help, to office assistance, or party and event help.
To find the position that is right for you, please complete the following steps:
- Job Readiness Training. If you haven’t completed our training and would like to learn more, please click here for more info.
- Have your updated resume ready — this is required to apply for Job Bank positions. If you would like to practice for an upcoming interview, practice time with a Job Coach is available on Fridays from 3 – 5pm. Email Josh Mausisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Once your Job Readiness Training and resume are complete, click the ‘Job Seekers’ button below to access the Job Bank.
- Read the job descriptions for the open positions that interest you to see if your qualifications are a match.
- When you find a position that you think is a good match, click the ‘Email Me the Contact Information’ button for details about how to apply for the position.
- Be sure to check your email and apply!
Enterprise for Youth’s Job Bank is a place where members of the San Francisco community can post open positions in both commercial and residential settings.
To find the candidate that is right for you, please complete the following steps:
- If this is your first time posting a job with us, please contact Josh Mausisa at email@example.com or 415.392.7600 x822.
- For folks who have posted positions with us before, click the ‘Employers’ button below to access the Employer Request Form.
- Complete and submit the form. An Enterprise Job Bank Associate will contact you within 3–5 business days to finalize the details of your open position.
- Your job is posted!