Job Readiness Training
Kickstart your career!
Our comprehensive job readiness training offers engaging workshops and individualized support that prepares you for success in a wide range of work settings.
Benefits & Outcomes:
- An internship placement (in fall or summer)
- A polished resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and interview skills.
- Access to college counseling and ongoing career support
- Access to a network of caring adults — their first professional network
- Access to Enterprise’s Job Bank
By completing our training program, you will receive access to year-round employment opportunities. All youth qualify for college credit for completing one of our paid internships. At Enterprise, we know that a first job can be life-changing, and our programs open the door for San Francisco youth to explore exciting work opportunities in healthcare, law, retail, design, and more.
- Youth must have started high school and be 14 to 21 years old.
- We have no minimum GPA requirement.
- We encourage students with any immigration status to apply.
- Available to complete an internship preferably over the summer
- 2023 internships dates: June 5 – July 28
January – April, 2023
Chose between three Job Readiness Trainings, either virtually or in-person, that fit your schedule. Click below to learn more!